A ‘Learning Management System’ is an essential tool for online training. As well as giving candidates a platform to access training courses, it can also provide valuable features such as user success tracking, communication, support, and so on. This becomes increasingly important for large-scale corporate training programs requiring efficient organization.
According to OnlineDegree.com, this year’s list focused on systems that set high standards for “Ease of Use”. Winning companies prioritize user experiences, optimizing elements like access, customization, and support. The chosen winners offer some of the most intuitive and user-friendly training platforms on the market.
Good e-Learning’s inclusion is a huge testament to the efforts of the provider’s team, including its highly-rated support staff and in-house training specialists. The Learning Ecosystem offers a variety of unique features to support corporate training programs, including:
- Dynamic/ Management Reporting – The Learning Ecosystem lets managers immediately access performance metrics at individual and group levels. With this, the Good e-Learning support team can also be proactive in helping learners reach their training goals.
- Bespoke Labeling/ Design – The Learning Ecosystem can be customized with a client’s logos and branding. The platform itself can also be adapted to reflect a corporate client’s training requirements.
- In-house support – The Good e-Learning support team helps users and managers navigate the Learning Ecosystem. Every client also has a direct point of contact with Good e-Learning to discuss challenges and changing requirements.
- App/ Accessibility – The Learning Ecosystem is accessible via any web-enabled device thanks to the free Go.Learn app. This makes it easier for candidates to study at times convenient to them.
- Multiple delivery formats – Good e-Learning offers both blended and online training. Candidates can choose resources depending on their training preferences, such as instructor-led virtual classrooms or digital quizzes.
Andy Cooke, Head of Online at Good e-Learning, said: “We were very excited to be included on the list. We understand that online training has developed in leaps and bounds over the past few years, and user expectations are always evolving.
“Our team works to keep our LMS on the cutting edge, providing new services and features to prioritize the learning experience and help everyone from individual professionals to international corporate customers enjoy world-class training.”
OnlineDegree.com is an educational platform created by academics and ed-tech startup professionals. It was designed to educate working adults, administrators, and academic professors on how to boost the accessibility and affordability of higher education.
Good e-Learning is an award-winning online training provider with a diverse portfolio of fully-accredited online training courses. With an in-house team of training specialists, Good e-Learning works with subject matter experts to create courses that go beyond simple exam prep and prepare candidates for success with valuable practical advice.